- Stamps for approval and denial introduced.
- Speakers used to call next entrant.
- Rulebook may be accessed but is not formally introduced or used at all.
- Shutters may be used but are not formally introduced or used at all.
- Audio transcripts may be accessed but are not formally introduced or used at all.
Rules in effectEdit
If an encounter is not listed in the article (like the fourth entrant and anyone after the fifth entrant today), that means that the entrant is not scripted but procedurally generated and may or may not have incorrect papers.
- The opening cutscene explains how the inspector got his job (see Transcripts section below).
- The first entrant is an Arstotzkan and should therefore be approved.
- The second entrant is an Imporian and should therefore be denied.
- The third entrant is a Republian and should therefore be denied.
- The fifth entrant is a Kolechian male who does not hand the inspector any papers. Instead, he says "It was a mistake to open this checkpoint," and then leaves on his own. Even though the inspector does not get to stamp anything, this entrant is recorded as a denial. The day will continue to this point even if the clock reaches 6pm.
Cutscene at the beginning of the gameEdit
- The October labor lottery is complete.
- Your name was pulled.
- For immediate placement, report to the Ministry of Admission at Grestin Border Checkpoint .
- An apartment will be provided for you and your family in East Grestin. Expect a Class-8 dwelling.
- Glory to Arstotzka.
When denying an Arstotzkan:
- Try again.
When denying a foreigner:
- Arstotzkans only.
- Finally I can return home.
- Thank you.
- You bastard.
- This checkpoint is smaller than I expected.
- I have waited in this damn line since for (sic) 8 hours.
- I hope it was worth it.
- Unbelievable. Go to hell.
The Truth of Arstotzka headlinesEdit
- Grestin Border Checkpoint Opens At Last! After 6 Long Years. Can the Ministry of Admission Keep Us Safe?
- Families To Reunite