|"Theft At Ministry Of Admission!"|
|December 3rd, 1982|
|< Day 10||Day 12 >|
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17|
18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32
- Documents with forged seals or no seals at all start to appear.
- This is the earliest possible day to install a new booth upgrade (rulebook shortcuts), assuming the earlier upgrades were installed as soon as they became available (days 5 and 8).
Rules in effectEdit
- Entrant must have a passport
All documents must be current
Arstotzkan citizens must have an ID card
Foreigners require an entry permit
Workers must have a work pass
No weapons or contraband
Diplomats require authorization
- The first entrant has a forged entry permit.
- If not allowed to enter earlier, the second entrant is Jorji Costava, this time with valid documents. This is the last chance to allow his entry to unlock the Obristan token and the related Steam achievement. Denying him will lead to a citation on the grounds that he is clear for entry.
- The fourth entrant is Calensk. If the inspector has had 4 or more people detained, Calensk gives him 5 credits, which is less than he promised two days earlier, saying that he had to spend the rest of the money to cure his wife. He does not mention his wife if only 3 people or less were detained in the past two days.
- Calensk counts as an entrant for the purpose of this article since he increments the counter at the bottom of the screen by 1.
- Mikhail Saratov, an EZIC operative mentioned in the coded document, is the sixth entrant (including Calensk; see above). His documents are not valid. Allowing entry will count towards the four tasks needed for ending 19 and will prevent getting ending 20.
- If Saratov's entry is denied, the ninth entrant will be an EZIC messenger. They inform the inspector that the first EZIC operative was not let through and tell him to not make the same mistake again.
- Letting a randomly generated smuggler (i.e. person with invalid weight) through can lead to a terrorist attack, cutting the day short at some point after the ninth entrant.
- A strange man brings 1000 credits at the end of the day, regardless of choices made during the day. It is referred to as the "EZIC gift" in the budget. It is accepted by default, but may be rejected by unchecking it. Unlike bribes, the gift will be written in red if accepted, but the money value is positive unlike expenses. If the inspector accepts the gift, he will also need to admit Stepheni Graire into Arstotzka on day 14 or M. Vonel will arrest him and the game will end at the beginning of day 15 (ending 4).
The Truth of Arstotzka headlinesEdit
- Theft At Ministry Of Admission! Limited Effects - Few Items Stolen
- Antegria Domestic Spying Exposed! Whistleblower On The Run