Day 9 is Wednesday, December 1st, 1982 in story mode. A border guard offers a deal, a secret agent comes looking for papers, and the organization of EZIC remains consistently mysterious.
Gameplay changes Edit
- For every two entrants detained, Calensk will pay the inspector 5 credits every two days (starting on day 11).
Rules in effectEdit
- Entrant must have a passport
- All documents must be current
- Arstotzkan citizens must have an ID card
- Foreigners require an entry permit
- Workers must have a work pass
- No weapons or contraband
- Diplomats require authorization
- The first person to enter is Calensk, a border guard. He offers to pay the inspector 5 credits out of his bonus for every two entrants detained. These credits are not received until Calensk returns on day 11.
- Calensk counts as an entrant for the purpose of this article since he increases the counter at the bottom of the screen by 1.
- The fourth entrant (including Calensk, see above) is a secret agent from the Ministry of Information. They drop off two perfectly identical sets of documents and tell the inspector to give the fake set to an imposter who is in line.
- The seventh entrant is the imposter mentioned by the M.O.I. agent. They will give the inspector 10 credits in exchange for the documents received earlier. The headline on day 10 will change according to whether they get the fake set or not. This does not have any other impact on the game.
- Corman Drex shows up as the ninth entrant if ignored the previous day. When the note bearing their name is given to them, they will hand the inspector a note about EZIC. Unlike on day 8, it is impossible to avoid giving Drex the note as they will not leave until they get the note, regardless of being denied or approved.
- After the ninth entrant, the day will end when either time runs out or a randomly generated smuggler appears, is approved for entry and commits suicide bombing.
The Truth of Arstotzka headlinesEdit
- Top-Level Kolechian Exposed as Arstotzkan Spy! Missing From Post, Presumed Dead