Jorji is the eighth entrant on day 4. The fake passport is never valid, but if entry is approved, the inspector will be given the Obristan token and a consequential citation for violating the immigration protocol. The same token can be earned on day 11 without a citation, so there is no benefit in letting Jorji in with the fake passport.
Text on passportEdit
- Entry visa details: PRE-APPROVED, STAMP HERE (with yellow split-lined square), OK (white text in grey rounded rectangle)
- Name: Costava, Jorji
- Date of Birth: 1923.5.31
- Sex: MEN (probably standing for male)
- Issuing city: Bestburg
- Country: COBRASTAN
- Identity number: 1234-OKOK
- The fake passport lists Jorji's birthday as May 31st, 1923. His year of birth is 1933 in all other documents he presents (his birth day and month are always the current in-game date, except on the fake passport).
- Even if the player changed the date display syntax in the settings, Jorji's fake passport's birth date and expiration date would always display as 1923.5.31.
- Unlike when the inspector receives a citation for letting in someone without valid documents after the entrant has walked a certain distance from the booth, if the fake passport is approved and given back to Jorji, the citation immediately starts to print while Jorji is still in the booth.
- In the scripts of the game, the fake passport's name is Pezpert.
- Although not required, you can highlight the fake passport with the All documents have to be current rule, or the Entrant must have a passport rule in the rulebook to highlight the discrepancy.
- The fake passport has a similar design and layout to the Arstotzkan passport.
- The fake passport is briefly shown in Papers, Please – The Short Film.
- ↑ A possible citation on day 4 stating that Cobrastan is not a real country.
- ↑ Granting him entry unlocks the Obristan token and he calls Obristan a good place on day 29 (before revealing he knows a counterfeiter who produces fake Obristan documents).
- ↑ The other two are the passport seizure slip and the temporary visa slip.