Jorji is the eighth entrant on day 4. The fake passport is never valid, but if entry is approved, the inspector will be given the Obristan token and a consequential citation for violating the immigration protocol. The same token can be earned on day 11 without a citation, so there is no benefit in letting Jorji in with the fake passport.
The fake passport is one of the three non-passport documents in the game that can be stamped with entry approval and entry denial stamps (the others being the passport seizure slip and the temporary visa slip).
Text on passportEdit
- Entry visa details: PRE-APPROVED, STAMP HERE (with yellow split-lined square), OK (white text in grey rounded rectangle)
- Name: Costava, Jorji
- Date of Birth: 1923.5.31
- Sex: MEN (probably standing for male)
- Issuing city: Bestburg
- Country: COBRASTAN
- Identity number: 1234-OKOK
- The fake passport lists Jorji's birthday as May 31st, 1923. His year of birth is 1933 in all the other documents he presents (his birth day and month are always the current in-game date, except on the fake passport).
- Even if the player changed the date display syntax in the settings, Jorji's fake passport's birth date and expiration date would always display as yyyy-mm-dd.
- The fake passport expires on October 1st, 2013.
- In the scripts of the game, the fake passport's name is Pezpert.
- The fake passport is apparently drawn with crayon, although crayons are shown to be an expensive luxury item not long after. This provides an early clue that there is more to Jorji than meets the eye.
- Although not required, you can highlight the fake passport with the all documents have to be current rule in the rulebook to highlight the discrepancy.
- The fake passport has a similar design to the Arstotzkan passport.