This page lists fonts the typefaces used in Papers, Please and its various localizations were derived from during the game development. The list is displayed as a part of the credits sequence either at the end of the game or if the user clicks on the "created by Lucas Pope" button on the main screen.
Fonts and their creatorsEdit
These are the fonts listed in version 1.1.65.
- 04b03 by 04 - used in the daily bulletin, the counterfeiter flyer, and end credits
- 53Veda by Akashic Design
- 5Mikropix by Winter Design Studio – used in EZIC notes
- Agit Prop by Sergey Kazakov – used as basis for the game title in the main menu
- Atari Small by Gurkan Sengun – used in speech bubbles and work passes and certificates of vaccination
- Bangalore by Yuji Adachi – used in the Human trafficking note, The Pink Vice flyer, Get Big Town ad, poison, and plaques
- BM Germar by BitmapMania – used in commands sleep, back, and next, and Kolechian passport.
- BM Mini by BitmapMania – used in the rulebook, The Truth of Arstotzka subheadings, and all documents with variable info (e.g. passports)
- Chixa Demibold by Kreative Korporation
- Deutsch Gothic by James Fordyce
- EncientGermanGothic by Yurchenko Bazhen
- MiniKylie by deadbodies.us – used as the smallest font in many documents (e.g. access permits and identity supplements)
- Misaki Gothic by Little Limit
- Motorola Screentype by R P N - used in the article headings of The Truth of Arstotzka
- Naga10 by Sadakazu Nagao
- Nokia Cellphone FC by Zeh Fernando - used in the inspection mode prompts, booth buttons (e.g. detain) and directions like "drag documents here" written on the counter and the "hang on wall" phrase on plaques, the family photo, and the Arstotzka Arskickers pennant
- PixelPlay by Aleksander Shevchuk – used in the main menu, cutscenes, end-of-day screen, plaques, end credits, and some documents (e.g. diplomatic authorizations)
- PlainBlack by Paul Lloyd – used in the title of The Truth of Arstotzka
- Proggy Tiny by Tristan Grimmer – used in an EZIC cipher given by Corman Drex
- Propaganda by Aprostrophic Labs – possibly used for the text "Property of M.O.A." in the rulebook.
- Raleway by The League of Moveable Type
- Resource by Danny Phantom – used in the end of day screen event messages
- Righty Uses Left Hand by Ebba
- SD Auto Pilot by Sam Derrick
- Shinonome by Yasuyuki Furukawa