Wens is the third entrant on day 30. The inspector can either follow immigration protocol and detain him, since Wens is on the wanted list, or help the father by letting Wens through and confiscating his passport. Doing the latter is needed to eventually unlock the United Federation token.
The inspector also has the option to give the photo of the vengeful father's daughter to Wens, at which point Wens will yell and run back to the West Grestin side.
There is no special news article or ending if Simon Wens is let through and the vengeful father is rejected, but the father will call the inspector a heartless bastard.
If the inspector confiscates Wens' passport, lets him through and gives the passport to the father on day 30, the next day, The Truth of Arstotzka will report that Wens has been found dead in the Gennistora district.
When given the photo of the vengeful father's daughter:
- What the fuck!
- [runs back to Kolechia]
- [says nothing and walks back to Kolechia]
- [says nothing and walks away]
- [inspector receives a citation stating "Wanted criminal admitted"]
- When detaining Wens using the Wanted Bulletin, if the inspector gives the photo to Wens while the guards are walking towards the booth, he will run off. At the same time, the guards will pull out "another" Wens and escort him. When the vengeful father appears, the inspector will say that Wens ran off.
- If the bug above was reproduced, regardless if the inspector confiscates the passport, the player will get a citation.